[Faith-talk] Getting Dragged to Church

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 24 18:59:46 UTC 2015

When I was growing up, My sister & I would go almost every Sunday to Sunday
School & as we got older, we would stay afterwords for church. For what ever
reason, in my sofmore year of highschool, I think I only went once that
year. The followingfollwoing following year, when my sister went to college,
I started back up going almost every Sunday to church where I sang in the
choir. Since then until my move to Victorville (where I haven't found a good
church yet) I have been going every sunday pretty regularly.

Rob Kaiser
hm#(442)242-7044
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net