[Faith-talk] Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind Inc. Update

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 00:42:45 UTC 2016

Thank you for your information. I knew guideposts was on NFB knows line. This other resource I had never heard of. Thank you for sharing! I have never heard of your group either. Could you share more?

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone