[Faith-talk] I am so glad to have just subscribed to this list

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 05:07:03 UTC 2016

Hi all,
My name is David Moore, from Columbus, Ohio in the mid-western part of the United States.
I have been blind with only light perception since I was 15, and I had a little sight before then. I am a follower of Jesus Christ, I was saved on March 14, 1999. Jesus guides me along much better than my cane does LOL! My beautiful sighted wife does a much better job than my cane as well LOL! I look forward to participating on this group by listening to you, helping you, and posting what the Lord shows me to post. I look forward to getting to know all of you slowly but surely.
God bless, all,
David Moore