[Faith-talk] I am so glad to have just subscribed to this list

Emanuel psalmtjugotre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:11:02 UTC 2016

Wow

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Faith-Talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] För Sarah Blake
LaRose via Faith-Talk
Skickat: den 11 augusti 2016 16:08
Till: Faith-talk, for the discussion of faith and religion
<faith-talk at nfbnet.org>
Kopia: Sarah Blake LaRose <sarah at sarahblakelarose.com>
Ämne: Re: [Faith-talk] I am so glad to have just subscribed to this list

Welcome, David. I am writing to you from Anderson, Indiana. Both my husband
and I are blind and we enjoy cooking and reading together. I am an ordained
minister with the Church of God (Anderson, IN) and teach at our seminary
here as an adjunct professor. I have also just been admitted as a Doctor of
Ministry student.

Sarah Blake LaRose
Personal mail: sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com