[Faith-talk] psalm 23 kjv

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Aug 12 06:51:16 UTC 2016

Hi Emanuel,

I appreciate that you have joined this list, and I'm so thrilled
that you have converted from Islam to Christianity.  You will
meet Christians here as I and others have said, but maybe not so
many if you continue to post short, repetitive messages.  Your
short repeats are making a lot of unnecessary traffic here, and
that may encourage some to unsubscribe, which we don't want.  If
I may ask you, please don't respond to every message posted, and
please don't send things more than once.  For example, you have
sent the Lord's prayer twice, and this Psalm twice.  People will
not contact you off list if you make a nuissance of yourself
here.  We will respect your privacy, and pray for you.

This is not really a "chat" list.  We post questions about the
Bible, church involvement as blind people, and the like; also
prayer requests occasionally.  The quotes Paul sends are things
to think about, and are not from the Bible.  Thanks.

Blessings,

Linda