[Faith-talk] psalm 23 kjv

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:41:15 UTC 2016

What Bible version is this? I was taught to memorize this when I was a child, probably first or second grade. I guess I would have been seven or eight at the time. I know in kindergarten we had to memorize the Lords prayer. I feel it's more an active prayer for our daily life, not something that is only read at funerals but it somehow is. I guess it makes sense as funerals are for the living. It won't be at mine.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone 6s