[Faith-talk] helo l

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:40:59 UTC 2016

Hi Emanuel and Ericka,
Our church is good at letting me do things without being scared like other
churches I have attended. I teach Sunday school, and I love it so much,
Emanuel. That is a good idea that you check out ways that you could get
involved and form good relationships with others that way. I teach the 6th
grade Sunday school class, and I love those kids. Because I am blind, they
are so curious when they watch me teach the class with my materials in
braille, and I have shown them my iPhone and all of the apps that I use.
They get so interested in playing around with KNFB Reader and hearing print
spoken to them, that I have to grab the phone and get the class back on
track LOLOL!
I will really pray that you, Emanuel, will be able to form relationships
with others by working along side of them. Take care, guys, and it is so
good to be hearing from you, Ericka. I have missed your messages. Take care,
all.
David Moore