[Faith-talk] Pets in Heaven

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 16 02:12:05 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Actually, the Bible does not say that our pets will be in heaven.
There will be animals there, but they don't have souls, so our
particular pets will not be waiting for us there.  Think about
it; if every animal that died here on earth was in heaven,
there'd be more animals than saints and angels put together.
Many people believe that their pets will be there, but that is
not according to Scripture.  I know, it's disappointing, but God
will have better animals waiting for us, like maybe white horses
on which to ride!

Blessings,

Linda