[Faith-talk] Quotes for Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Tue Aug 16 10:26:28 UTC 2016

Good day to all my fellow saints of the Most High God, no matter where
you live in this world.  I hope that your day is going well, by God's
matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

It doesn't matter how many times you go through the Bible.  What
matters is how many times it's gone through you.

Take charge!  "I must do something" always solves more problems than
"Something must be done." author unknown

And there you have it for today's quotes.  Until tomorrow when more of
the same will be posted or until later today when the daily uplifting
contribution will be posted, Lord willing, I am your obedient servant
of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins
and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace,
Oil of gladness.