[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, August 25, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Aug 25 10:19:58 UTC 2016

Hello to all my Faith-Talkers out there, no matter where you happen to
live.  I hope that your day is going well, by God's matchless grace and
His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Fly the flag of Christ's presence to show that the King is in residence
in your life.

The bottom line of every prayer should be, "Your Will be done." (quote
compiler's comment:  Now here's something that we all too frequently
don't think of when we pray, but if we did our disappointments about
getting our prayer requests answered will be considerably lessend, in
my opinion).

And there you have it for today.  Until later on when, Lord willing the
"Alphabet of Happiness" hopefully will be posted, I am your obedient
servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your
sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and
peace, Oil of Gladness.