[Faith-talk] two things

Brandon Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:36:25 UTC 2016

I disagree with this.

Of course, I’m not Christian, and I believe that we all are God. There’s no one in this universe we have to subject ourselves to. We were given the power of creation, but most people don’t know how or are too afraid to use it.

I’ve created many things in my own life, and I never defer to someone else’s will. You get to decide what you want to experience.

It’s obviously more complicated than that, but I’ve proven it to myself enough to know the truthfulness of it.

Brandon