[Faith-talk] Quotes for Saturday, August 27, 2016

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:19:39 UTC 2016

I especiY like the second quote. I tend !h a restless spirit, some would cabl it wanderlust. I want new things, new adventures, want !g !new places. The new things isn't that high on my list, but definitely new places, new things to do, etc. It is God who keeps me grounded, or I would be going in a million directions at once. I think it was Pascal who said that we have a Gosh-shaped hole in our hearts, and God is the only One who can fill it.     Blessings,    Debby