[Faith-talk] are medicines from God what you think ?

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 22:36:10 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I believe that God uses medicine and Doctors and works through the
researchers and doctors and creates the medicines for helping and healing
us. It is like a man sitting on a roof while the water rises and rises. God
sends a roe boat to get him, but the man tells the person in the roe boat
that he is waiting for God to come down and save him from the flood. Two
more roe boats come along and the man tells them the same thing. He says
that God will come down and save him. The man drowns, and he asks God why he
did not come and save him from the flood. God tells the man that he sent
three boats to save him, and he would not reach out and receive God's help
through the drivers of the boats. Many times, God uses people to help us
instead of coming down as a flash of lightening or something. All Christians
are used by the Lord as God's body on this earth. God can only do what
people are willing to do for God.
David Moore