[Faith-talk] Wisdom Gems and Pearls for Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Aug 31 10:21:31 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to my fellow saints of the Most High God on this
last day of August.  I hope that your day will go well, went well or
about to end as you read this message, by God's matchless grace and His
providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

The wise man built his house upon the Rock.

Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace.  Where there is hatred, let
me so love.  St. Francis of Assisi (quote compiler's comment:  In my
opinion more love and less hatred is sorely needed, especially when
someone criticizes a group or an individual, not thinking that they
have some "garbage" in their own lives that they don't want to own up to).

And that will do it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more
quotes will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived
an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives
forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.