[Faith-talk] December Phone Conference Call

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 12 18:34:37 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I only got three responses on my message, so we will not have a
conference call this month, Since 'Ericka said people are busy.
I take that to mean that no call is necessary.  If there is
interest, we will schedule a call in January.

The focus of the call in November was supposed to be on starting
a state division, since there was interest in that in Wisconsin.
I question the seriousness and importance of this, since noone
from Wisconsin was on the call, and no one communicated with Tom
or me that they wouldn't be on the call.  Please remember,
listers, that we are doing these calls for your benefit.  If no
one participates, we won't do them.

Blessings,

Linda