[Faith-talk] Faith Question

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 20:52:40 UTC 2016

Hi,
I hope everyone is having a great holiday.  I haven't written on
here in a while.
I was just curious to see if there is anyone who has lost
interest in a faith that family practices after leaving home.  I
know many people become frustrated with their faith due to anger
or grief, but I'm talking about simply not being interested in
going to church because there are other more interesting things
to do and it just feels expected?
I attend a Catholic university although it accepts anyone of any
religion.  Each dorm has a residential minister, and I spoke to
mine.  He did not try to steer me in any direction and said it
was my choice.
I am planning to attend a Bible study because I like the
community of it, but it may help me decide.  I was just curious
if anyone else has gone through similar?
Vejas