[Faith-talk] Faith Question

Brandon Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 13:57:46 UTC 2016

I agree with Justin. If your spiritual life isn’t fulfilling you, then you need to find something else that does. We need spirituality, but it doesn’t have to be what your family practices. We’re all on a different path.

I would not recommend just “slogging along”. Often it’ll just get worse, and you’ll just find yourself going through the motions.

It took me a long time to really find the perfect balance of spirituality for me, which helped me to feel the most connected with the Universe. Be willing to take that journey. Set out the intention and resources will make themselves available to you.

Brandon