[Faith-talk] Merry Christmas

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Dec 25 03:22:20 UTC 2016

Hi Ashley and All,

I, too, wish you all a merry Christmas.  I think it's special
when Christmas falls on the Lord's Day.  We are having our normal
Sunday services, except that tomorrow night therew be an extra
special Christmas number.  We will all eat together as a church
family on Monday at noon.

Blessings to you all,

Linda