[Faith-talk] Fw: Whose Kids Am I Raising? {Encouragement for Today}

Beth Kats bethkats at samobile.net
Tue Dec 27 03:18:20 UTC 2016

This is something we all do.  It seems to occur more to disabled and
blind people.  A TVI [teacher of the visually impaired might say, "A
lot of other blind people walk fast.  Why don't you?"  Not even giving
it a second thought that, either the blind person is more laid-back and
therefore moves slower or, maybe he/she has other disabilities.