[Faith-talk] , looking for Zoom text resource and prayer for a job interview

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:57:41 UTC 2016

Hello list, I have an interview next week for an A-T  position at our local
Center for the blind. I am requesting once again, prayer, and more prayer.
Prayer is so important for me and I don't hesitate now a days to ask for it
or to give it, I really don't want anything going on in my life that isn't
attached to Gods will and I think that prayer is my best safety net to
assure myself that I am trying to obey and walk in his way. My training with
assistive technology is geared more towards tools that a completely blind
person can use, I will need to be able to train people on the use of Zoom
Text. am looking for any training resources that would help a completely
blind person using jaws be able to learn Zoom Text. Any help in finding a
resource would be great.