[Faith-talk] prayer for a frustrated friend

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:03:49 UTC 2016

I will definitely be praying.

-----Original Message-----
From: Faith-talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Beth
Taurasi via Faith-talk
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 10:31 AM
To: Faith-talk, for the discussion of faith and religion
Cc: Beth Taurasi
Subject: [Faith-talk] prayer for a frustrated friend

Dear List,
Would like to ask for some prayer for a guy friend who's having issues with
jobs and stuff. After a bunch of training, investment of hundreds of bucks,
etc., poor Art does not have the job. He's frustrated, and I could tell when
he walked into my apartment upon me inviting him in, he was angry and sad.
Please pray that God will show him the way, and in all this, His Will be
done.
Beth

--
This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists.
Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.