[Faith-talk] prayer for a frustrated friend

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 5 22:31:21 UTC 2016

Yes, Art is blind. I know many blind folks, but this guy's had years and
years of sales jobs and now he can't even land one here. Wow. God please
bless Art with many blessings upon your will. But remember, oh Lord,
your Will be done.
Beth

This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.