[Faith-talk] A short evening thought

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 05:31:24 UTC 2016

I love your thought! Jesus.  I love to say His Name.  There is a
prayer that I recently learned.  Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God,
have mercy on me a sinner.  I will often pray this prayer when I
am at work and working by myself.  I make up melodies and sing it
softly.  When I am feeling stressed out, it calms me.  When I
feel sad, praying that prayer comforts me.  It is actually a very
ancient prayer.  Lord, Lord of my life, Jesus, savior and Christ,
the Anointed One, Son of God our Father, have mercyeaon me a
sinner.  Only through God's mercy and grace do we have any hope.
Blessings,    Debby