[Faith-talk] , looking for Zoom text resource and prayer for a job interview

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 20:29:55 UTC 2016

When I had to learn the software to teach my students, I used a combo of the zoom text manual, which you can find on the AI squared website, and the training videos put out by AI Squared. I found their website tricky to navigate but the videos are also posted on youtube. I am also totally blind and a screen reader user.

Best of luck with the new position.

-Greg