[Faith-talk] A daily thought on our Churches FB page

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:00:51 UTC 2016

I recently read a question asking what to tell a new believer in Christ.
Following is my short response. Become a member of a local body of
believers, get a Bible and start to get into a consistent pattern of reading
God's word every day. Start to talk to Jesus as if he is your best friend,
spouse, father, captain, councilor and Sweet Savior all rolled up into one.
Also, start looking at the world around you as a giant personal gift from
God, the sunrise, mountain ranges, sounds of the birds, the seasons, and the
serene and roaring nature of the ocean. Start to look at people different,
remember that everyone has been made in the image of God all mighty and that
all of them need prayer, kindness and an opportunity to be brought to the
arms of the Savior. Last, remember that as a new Christian, that you are the
body, we are the hands, feet, ears and words that speak truth and kindness
so if we don't move then people don't get to experience and glimpse Him
alive in the world.

Nate Kile, Grace Baptist Temple