[Faith-talk] A daily thought on our Churches FB page

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:05:23 UTC 2016

Hello Erica, Amen for your words and encouragement. I will try and Google
this program/event that you are talking about and take a peek. You know, I
really appreciate this list very much. I know that all of us go through
seasons of despondency and darkness and it is lists like this that I believe
can help each of us even if in a very small way to break out of those
seasons and get back on track.