[Faith-talk] Sharing my Audio Devotionals

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:46:55 UTC 2016

Thanks Nate! I'll check it out when I have some time. In the process of packing up and moving to Madison. Going back where I was born and attending a church I half-mile away from the one I was baptized as a child. Sadly mild congregation isn't an option as it is about to be closed. Peace be with all.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone