[Faith-talk] prayers needed for big decisions

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 26 19:35:50 UTC 2016

Dear list,
I never post much on here, my bad. I am seeking prayers for a humongous
decision I'm about to make. I'm for one going to have to cancel all in
home care stuff because of restrictions on visitors, having a friend
who's really genuine being more important than a caregiver who wants to
get cranky about that. Plus I could never really go on vacation without
telling a buttload of people, something I won't do these days. But
there's other stuff as well.
I'm planning to leave my building because this stupid apartment complex
violates the Americans with Disabilities Act by not providing material
in legible formats and it could be about safety things. Sadly, there is
nothing I can do about it and management thinks it can get away with
murder to put it lightly, of course. I'm hunting for places so I don't
have to change everything including doctors and healthcare options, but
a three year waiting list as well as other stuff might scare me. Pray
that an opening will pop up in six months. Thanks.
Beth

--
This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.