[Faith-talk] prayers needed for big decisions

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 27 00:38:11 UTC 2016

I thought about that. Absolutely I should probably contact the
Disability Rights Colorado. I really do think my apt building should put
things in formats I can read. But these managers are lazy and suing HUD
might end up landing me in deep doo doo. Don't know what to do.

This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.