[Faith-talk] Sharing my Audio Devotionals

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 01:12:43 UTC 2016

Well donw sir.  Well done.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: Faith-talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Poppa
Bear via Faith-talk
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 10:04 AM
To: 'Faith-talk, for the discussion of faith and religion'
<faith-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Poppa Bear <heavens4real at gmail.com>
Subject: [Faith-talk] Sharing my Audio Devotionals

Hello friends, a quick update, I was elected by the Church as the official
assistant pastor about a week ago. I am preaching and teaching regularly now
and it has been a blessing. I am sharing my audio devotional that I have
been putting out every day now for the Church. I sure hope that people
around here are doing ok, it has been quiet.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25346591/Devotional%20Can%20You%20Hear%2
0His%20Voice.mp3