[Faith-talk] Amazing Praise report

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 03:49:42 UTC 2016

Rob, El niño is happening already.  It's in the ocean.  The ocean
is warmer than normal because of it.  Even here in Spokane, our
temps are above normal.  It is happening all over the world
because of this huge warming in the ocean.  What we need now is a
La Niña.  That is when the ocean gets colder than normal.  Then
it will balance out the warmer temps.  Of course, that will mean
more cold and snow for lots of places.  Anyway, that's what's
happening.  I've been in soCal during the winter when it was 90
in mid March.  Ugh!    Blessings,    Debby