[Faith-talk] prayers needed for big decisions

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 04:05:51 UTC 2016

A little more information on restaurants:

Sure, it would be great if all major restaurants had Braille menus, but, I
don't think that will ever happen. What I do, if I haven't been @ a
restaurant before & I'm going to be eating there, I call them to see if they
have a menu in Braille. If they don't, I will ask if they have a web site.
If they do, & if it is accessible, I will go on their site & find the menu.
That way, I can save a waitrus time & also save time for the people I'm
with. Of course, Braille would be great, but what Debby said about Braille
being very expensive is unfortunately true.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net