[Faith-talk] prayers needed for big decisions

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 22:22:03 UTC 2016

Do you have an open case now with Department of Rehab? If so, get them to
get you either a KNFB or a Victor stream. I do agree that if something is
hand-written, nothing will work. When I was in an apartment scomplex, & if
they were going to do any construction, they would leave a message on my
answering machine as I was @ work. Also, they had a monthly newsletter which
my Omni 1000 could scan for me. As I wrote before, it's sad that there are
still people that don't think they have to make things accessible.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net