[Faith-talk] more updates, big decisions, financial woes.

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 28 22:22:30 UTC 2016

Hey all,
So my boyfriend and I started hunting around. Well, the hunt is not
going too well. All the places I've found so far have year long waiting
lists, closed their application process, or the list is simply too long.
We're not waiting all our lives for housing, of course. For me, I'd
rather have a place with better management. But I'm gonna lose my cell
service for a day because some unsupportive family and friends don't see
the light. They just want to point their finger at me and blame me for
not making good decisions. Well, given DVR's unsupportive measure toward
buying a new laptop, I am forced to do expensive measures to get the
thing delivered here, set up, etc. I was unaware of some of the setup
process before I bought the pc, now the expense is huge. The computer
payments have ransacked my budget. I cannot tell you how stupid people
think this decision was. We want to wait six months so I can pay off my
laptop. But the big thing is that my family is unsupportive, my friends
are blaming and pointing fingers at me, and I feel that God isn't here
sometimes. Like I'm aware he's there, but what about my life! If I ask
my parents to pay anything, they will likely make me move from here to
Florida where there is no chance for me to do things on my own and where
the proper treatments for Border Line personality are unavailable. Not
without a huge drive and lots of gas. My family probably wouldn't
bother. I do not wish to engage in such relationship with them.
Rant over. Prayers needed for all these things. I'm sorry if perhaps my
prayer will never be answered.

--
This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.