[Faith-talk] Amazing Praise report

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 29 02:09:28 UTC 2016

Well, if my health issues clear up, I hope that I can go back to work as a telephone customer service rep. There are 2 problems, 1 I'm 56 & a half years old & that might be against me even though I have had 18 years of customer service work. The other thing is that a lot of telephone customer service centers are closing & they are outsourcing to overseas countries where they don't have to pay the reps as much. I have a master's in music & I have tried to get in to the music business, but it has been dificult even out here in Socal.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net