[Faith-talk] prayer request my future and direction and figuring out what to do with my life

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 29 02:14:50 UTC 2016

You have done a lot. Good luck to you.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Faith-talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of andrew
edgcumbe via Faith-talk
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 6:09 PM
To: Faith-talk, for the discussion of faith and religion
<faith-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: andrew edgcumbe <rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] prayer request my future and direction and
figuring out what to do with my life

well  as far as groups i never was appart of any groups besides a youth
group during school. I have vollunteered with salvation army kettles and  i
have done bit  of  other stuff with salvation army. I also did some lunch
times at the high school washing dishes.  i quite often play guitar for
worship at my church.