[Faith-talk] turning point, serious thing going on. God help us.

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 13:00:36 UTC 2016

i am not sure if this is true always but a friend of mind said when you
come into an relationship with somebody that the two families mother and
father or at least one another i know you are not even talking marriage
right now but  my friend told me that  the family  is very important and
stuff like that.