[Faith-talk] prayer request my future and direction and figuring out what to do with my life

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:13:42 UTC 2016

Total agree with Rob. I know I am a part of the badger chapter at-large because there isn't one in my community and there isn't transportation out of my community to attend the closest one which is an hour away. All you need is a telephone and email to get reminders. Sounds like you already  have those available! :-)

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone