[Faith-talk] prayer request my future and direction and figuring out what to do with my life

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:17:06 UTC 2016

There's probably an at-large chapter. I know Canada is represented in the national Federation of the blind conventions quite well. Does anybody have any contacts in Canada? I wish I knew someone to connect you with up there. Thank you for reaching out to us Andrew! We will do whatever we can. I am thankful you recognize the spirit moving in you to do something more with your life.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone