[Faith-talk] I am looking for prayer as I preach this coming weekend

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 00:02:28 UTC 2016

Hello papa Bear,
I have lots of ideas as well. When I think of revival I think Holy Spirit revival and such. However what you are preaching on is a great idea. We all should experience revival every day. A vital step is to ask the Holy spirit each day to help us. The Spiritual gifts can also come into play as long as you stress the importance of the fruits of the spirit also. If you have any questions I can talk to you off list, but I have experienced lots of revival first hand growing up in a more charismatic environment. I know there are do’s and don’ts to revival as well.

Praying for you that the Holy Spirit works through you mightily. God bless,
Christine