[Faith-talk] {Spam?} "AUTHOR AND SPEAKER J.I. PACKER IS GOING BLIND"

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 16:25:33 UTC 2016

I'm not totally disagreeing with you, but I will say that it is
harder for an older person, especially one 89, to think of doing
things in a new way.  I believe that with the right
encouragement, he can make adjustments so that he will still be
able to speak, and to write.  But I wouldn't be too harsh in
judging this man.  As I grow older my ability to adapt and adjust
to change grows less.  I think this is true of all of us.
Blessings,    Debby