[Faith-talk] {Spam?} "AUTHOR AND SPEAKER J.I. PACKER IS GOING BLIND"

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 20:26:10 UTC 2016

Personally I think that God will take care of him. He is moving into a new
chapter in his life and I am sure that it is challenging and overwhelming in
many ways, but I am also sure that after so many years of trusting in God,
teaching his word and being so faithful that he is not about to just clam up
and hang his hat up and retire from Gods service. It will take some time,
but he will adjust in his own way and it will work out. After all, all
things do still work for good for those who love God and are called
according to His purpose.