[Faith-talk] {Spam?} "AUTHOR AND SPEAKER J.I. PACKER IS GOINGBLIND"

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 20:46:55 UTC 2016

Hi Everett, I can't imagine how it would be to be almost 90 years
old and suddenly be faced with a disability that you had not had
before.  For instance, if suddenly I found out that I would no
longer be able to walk and would have to go everywhere in a
wheelchair I think I'd be pretty freaked out.  So I feel a lot of
compassion for Mr.  Packer.  I do hope though that he is able to
adapt and figure out some new ways to keep writing and speaking.
I know that God will be gracious and merciful to Him and will
bring people into his life to help.    Blessings,    Debby P.S.
We can all pray for him, and I know that will help.