[Faith-talk] A song I recorded for a child who died

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 19:51:04 UTC 2016

I have a couple who I am friends with who's autistic son died last year in a
swimming accident. He was an amazing boy. He loved art, Disney movies and
could draw anything that he saw. I started writing this song while he was in
the hospital on the machines, after a week it was apparent the machines were
the only thing keeping him alive and that all brain functions were gone do
to loss of oxygen. I finished the song after they pulled the plug. I gifted
it to his parents not to long ago. I attempted to sing it once to them, but
about half way through we all started balling, but at least I was able to
record it for them with better results. Nothing fancy, just some love put
over some simple music.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25346591/Hey%20Little%20Anthony.mp3