[Faith-talk] A song I recorded for a child who died

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 03:12:24 UTC 2016

Hi guys! I really like the song! I actually save it on my Favorites o fly iPhone! Wow!  Great! Song! I look  forward in hearing form you soon.  Thanks and God bless!!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone