[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Re: Serving the Lord as old age advances

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 05:04:31 UTC 2016

Welcome, Dianne! Nice to have new people on the list.  I'm Debby
and live in Spokane, Washington with my husband Craig, my Seeing
Eye dog Nova, my retired Seeing Eye dog Lamar and our rescue cat
Flounder.  Yes, I wrote correctly, his name is Flounder.  My
husband and I are Catholic and attend St.  Charles Parish not too
far from our house.  We sing in the choir.  We also help with
RCIA class in the fall.    Blessings,    Debby