[Faith-talk] Wisdom Gems and Pearls for Monday, July 18, 2016 and a Question

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Mon Jul 18 11:38:06 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to all my fellow saints of the Most High God.  I
pray that all is well for you today, by God's matchless grace and His
providential care.

How many of you, especially in the eastern and central time zones,
stayed up to hear the talk on the late Martin Lloyd-Jones? I did, and
don't regret one minute of staying up late.  Although not mentioned,
many of his later sermons were recorded.  I know that because when
Family Radio came to the Baltimore area back in 1972, they would play
some of his sermons on a Sunday evening.  I regret not hearing them at
that time, because I wasn't a Christian then.  However if I search the
two online sermon libraries that I know of,
http://www.sermonaudio.com
or
http://www.sermonindex.net
I should find some of them.

Now that will do it for that, but let's take a look at today's two
quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

The beauty of creation gives us reasons to sing God's praises.

We deserve punishment and get forgiveness; we deserve God's wrath and
get God's love.

And there you have today's quotes.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing
more of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.