[Faith-talk] 6/7/16 Wisdom Gems and Pearls, a Big Correction and What I Did To Lose Weight

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Tue Jun 7 11:26:21 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to my fellow saints of the Most High God on this
Tuesday as this message is being written, although you in New Zealand
soon will be entering your Wednesday.  Hope you are all doing well, by
God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your inspiration, pondering and reflection.

When you speak God's promises over your life, you set your life's thermostat.

Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire the actions in
others.  Plato

And there yuo have today's quotes, but stay tuned to the other items
mentioned in the subject line.

First of all, it was April, not January, that I saw my doctor.  And
what did I do to lose the weight that I mentioned last evening? I took
a weight loss herbal supplement called "My Resq Weight Loss," available from
http://www.myresqproducts.com.
Quite honestly, I knew I had to lose the weight, and so decided to try
this product on a gamble.  I can honestly report that it helped me, and
perhaps you'd like to try it yourselves if you're in the same situation
that I was in.  Let me state up front that, whether or not you try this
herbal supplement, available in liquid or capsule form, that I in no
way will receive financial incentives.  So go to the mentioned website
or give them a call at 1-800-262-5483.  Those last numbers spell out
the word "alive."  If you try it, I hope it works for you.

And that will do it for today's quotes.  Until tomorrow when, Lord
willing more of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of
the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and
mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of
Gladness.