[Faith-talk] Quotes for Saturday, June 11, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sat Jun 11 12:02:22 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to you all on a Saturday, although as this message
is being written you in New Zealand have only about six minutes until
the sand in the hourglass turns over to your Lord's Day.  At any rate,
no matter the time of day or day of the week it is in your area when
you read or listen to this message, I hope that your day is going well,
whether at its beginning, middle or end, by God's matchless grace and
His providential care.

Here are yet two more quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

We live in a Newtonian world of Einsteinian physics ruled by
Frankenstein logic.  David Russell

The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes
from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't.  Henry Ward Beecher

And there you have today's quotes.  Shortly after I post these and
before it gets too hot outside, I'm going to take my usual walk around
the block which takes about 30 minutes to do.  Don't know if I'll meet
any of my neighbors or not, but at least I'll be in God's created
sunshine so that when I return home I'll be in His loving Sonshine.
(For those of you with screen readers please check out those two words
in the previous sentence that sound repititious, otherwise they may not
make much sense to you).  Wish that at least one of you lovely people
could join me, but alas, that isn't meant to be.  Oh well, it's the
thought that counts, right?

Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be posted, I am your
obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay
for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation
and peace, Oil of Gladness.