[Faith-talk] I'm Back, Hopefully For a Long Time

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Jun 16 20:09:39 UTC 2016

Hello my fellow list members and individuals.  At last I'm back and
hope to stay for a long time.  It seemed that I had a loose cable
connecting my modem to my computer, and thus I was without Internet
access from Sunday afternoon until several hours ago today.  Obviously
I have about 425 messages to go through which will be responded to as
appropriate.

To list moderators, I have a question which I hope won't be too
embarrassing.  Let's say that one of us knows that he/she will be off
the Internet for several days.  Could something be put in place so that
such persons can call a designated list member merely to inform him/her
of the dilemma? Firstly that might allay concerns about why the person
can post, and secondly it would give insurance, so to speak, that the
moderator or owner of a group won't remove that particular person.  I
hope I'm making sense here.

Anyway I've been quite busy, writing up enough weekly Bible trivia game
poems to last the rest of the year and reading a delightfully readable
historical book entitled "Louis Braille, A Touch of Genius" by C.
Michael Mellor.  If you are at all interested in how blind people coped
during the 1800's, it will give you plenty of information to use.

Anyway I'll close for now.  If anyone had me in their thoughts over the
past few days, thanks a bunch.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul